Thursday, March 31, 2011

Night at the Cisco party

Michael continues to work hard Down Under. Sometimes that means you have to attend the client parties ... here's the latest from Michael:

Patrick and I went to the Cisco Networkers party. This is the party they throw for all the attendees to this event, who are primary nerd males. With a big room full of guys, it was...well you know.



The nice thing about a party in Australia is they always use real glassware, not plastic cups. I don’t know how they do it but it is “way too expensive” in the U.S.



I got the chance to meet some local Australians at the party and they are very friendly. I think they liked my hair.




Patrick and I checking all the photos we took. They only place with decent light was the bathroom.




So that’s just about it, just another night in Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment